I want all of my books to be five star reads but let’s face it they aren’t all going to be five stars. I got this Top Five Tuesday Topic from The Bionic Bookworm. Please check out her blog and the list of other bloggers participating in Top Five Tuesday this month! Here’s a list of the top five books I think will be five stars.
- Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid – The last two books I’ve read by Taylor Jenkins Reid have been five stars so I have a feeling this one will as well. I have found I really like her writing style and it’s nice to see books that deal with difficult topics but have a protagonist in their 20s.
- Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson – I’m so scared to read this book because I know it’s going to be incredible, but I also have the feeling my heart is going to break! I have loved the first two books from this series and I know that this one will be one I love just as much!
- The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty – This is another book I’m really scared to read because I know it will be intense. I loved Chakraborty’s first book The City of Brass and this book is the second in the series which I fully expect to love!
- Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman – I’m so excited to read this book! I have it pre-ordered and I’m so ready for May to be here so that it arrives at my doorstep! I’m a big fan of The Illuminae Files series which was written by the same two authors so I’m ready to see what this series has in store for me!
- Dark Age by Pierce Brown – I have been eagerly awaiting this book for about a year! I’m so ready to have it in my hands it’s not even funny! I love the Red Rising Series so much and I don’t know if my heart will be able to handle the intensity of this book.